Saturday, November 6, 2010

These are my confessions....

I have a confession...
When I was leaving Provo, on Friday, to drive to SLC I chose to take State Street to Lehi and get on the freeway in Lehi.  Thus doing so I avoided the insane freeway traffic.  Anyway, as I'm driving Northbound on State Street it hit me that this was the same way I would drive when I'd go get Mr. Darcy. 
Instantaneously, a wave of emotion struck me and I knew what I wanted to do.  I wanted to drive past his house, park my car, and march up to the front doors and demand to speak to him.   
Don't worry, I did not do that. 
I did, however, turn off of State street in Lindon and did a quick drive by.  It was eerie to me that I remembered exactly where he lived without even having to think twice about it.  While I drove past his house I was tempted to flip it off or curse obscenities out the passenger window but I just smiled, and waved goodbye to my past.  It was quite therapeutic for me and I feel at peace.  It's only taken how long for me to really feel at peace...5 and a half months?  Good heavens Andi!!  :)  Phew, I feel better that my confession is out there for all to read.  Love you all!! 

Love, Andi

1 comment: