Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh how the years go by....

Hi.  In about 1 minute it will be August 4, 2010 and I will officially be 28 yrs old.  I can't believe that I will be 28!  Ok, it's officially 12:00 am on August 4...Happy Birthday to me!!  :) 
I've been feeling a little sentimental in the last couple of hours and that feeling prompted me to find some pictures from a couple previous birthdays, a graduation pic and some from when I was a little gal.  You will note how skinny I used to be.  "Used to be" being the key words.
27 was a very good year.  I got engaged, graduated college, am pregnant with my first child.  Wait just a second...that's not MY life.  In all seriousness it has been just a overall good year.
I'm so thankful that I'm here.  That my Heavenly Father gave me the gift to come down to earth so many years ago.  It's weird to think that just a little over 28 years ago I was in Heaven still.  I must have been really excited to come down and meet my Mommy and Daddy.  I love them soo much!! 
I'm really excited to see what 28 has in store.  Whatever happens my motto is going to be: "28 is gonna be great!".  I've decided that I'm going to try and read The Book Of Mormon 28 times this year and I'm really going to work on making myself the best that I possibly can be.  I want to be the person my Heavenly Father already knows that I can be. 
I love you all soo much!!

Love, Andi
p.s...sorry about a couple of the duplicate pictures. I can't figure out how the heck to delete them.
<>>
<>
<><>
Andi and Maddie 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment