Thursday, June 3, 2010

If one day you wake up....

Today at 11:51 am pacific standard time I, Andi Empey, received one text message from one Mr. Darcy. He said that there has been "a ton going on" and that he is very "frazzled" at the moment and "I'm sorry I've been unavailable but I will explain soon about everything k?" Shock ran through my body as my brain processed the fact that I was looking at an actual text from Mr. Darcy. I'm not sure what has happened because he hasn't contacted me further today but I will share with you as soon as I know! You know me, and I know myself, so I won't lie....I'm excited he text me. I just hope that he's ok.

I'm very big on finding songs that fit with my current mood/situation and 'The Script' have a song called 'The Man who can't be moved'. Listen to it, you will love it I'm sure! In this situation with Mr. Darcy I feel like the girl who can't be moved. I know I probably sound like a dumb girl but I really like him and I think(or thought) that he really liked me. I've never been so excited to hold someones hand before as I was to hold his. I literally was on cloud nine for at least two days after. Back to the song. The chorus is as follows:
'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be. Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet. And you see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.'
I'm hoping that he wakes up every day missing me because I know I wake up missing him and my heart genuinely does wonder where on earth he could be. When he's ready he knows where to find me...because I'm the girl that can't be moved.

Love, Andi

1 comment:

  1. You're so much like me in this regard! I always read my own story in music...it helps me cope and make sense of things. I hope everything works out for you! Relationships are so crazy!

    ReplyDelete