Friday, June 4, 2010

Silence

I enjoy listening to my ipod or the radio while I'm driving around town and while I work but sometimes I enjoy the silence.

Tonight, I had dinner with my good friend Shauna. We ate at DW Bistro out in the southwest part of the Las Vegas valley and it was really good! We both munched on turkey burgers and sweet potato fries while we caught each other up on the things happening in our lives. Thank you Shauna for a fun evening!!

When I got to my car I put my flip flops on, fastened my safety belt, and started my ipod. Ten minutes into my drive from Southwest Las Vegas to Henderson I turned off all of the noise and drove in silence. When I'm surrounded by nothing but silence I find peace. I'm sure you understand. Silence is golden.

Mr. Darcy has still not contacted me to let me know what happened but I know he will.

I wish you a great evening and hope that fabulous things happen to all of us this weekend.

Love, Andi


1 comment:

  1. Andi...Friday night was so much fun! Thanks for listening to me babble for hours on end. :)

    ReplyDelete