Monday, June 28, 2010

Under Serious Construction

.  It's Monday night around 11:30 pm PST.  My head hurts from staring at my computer screen trying to make my blog more aesthetically appealing.  Even though the lenses in my glasses have the anti-glare treatment I can still feel the waves of glare somehow pushing past their very own kryptonite, which is the anti-glare treatment, and invading my eyes.  The anti-glare is losing the glare fight tonight...much to my dismay.
I don't know how many of you have dogs out there but if you do you will appreciate this little diddy.  I have a dog and her name is Bella.  I know, I know all of you 'Twilight' Fans think we named her that in honor of one Miss Bella Swan, but I am sorry to say that is not why she is named that.  I digress...Bella,my dog, not Edward Cullen's one true love, likes to bark like an insane dog late at night when she is woken up.  Case in point: about 2 minutes and 30 seconds ago, much to my dismay, she started barking incessantly.  It's almost as if she's barking because we are being invaded.  It's almost like "Bark, Bark, Bark!!" is translated roughly into "The British are coming! The British are Coming! The British are Coming!"  Long story short: She barks too much and too late at night. 
Even though it's the middle of the night and I'm not at all hungry I find myself wondering what Andrea(a co-worker of mine...I'm not referring to myself in the 3rd person) and I will eat for lunch.  Hmmm....good question.
Tomorrow should be an interesting day.  I have a dentist appointment early in the morning(Ok, you caught me it's at 9am so not super duper early) but I'm getting a cleaning done.  Yippee! Not!  I hate the dentist.  Wait, let me rephrase that...I loathe the dentist.  I don't like being judged by masked men and women holding torture devices in their gloved hands.  And why do they always insist on asking questions while they have their fingers in your mouth?  Excuse me...I usually don't like speaking when my mouth is full.  Thank you. The real reason for the dental visit is because I'm worried I might have a problem on my lower right side.  Which, side note, do you ever notice when they are talking about your teeth they always speak in code..."sensitivity on the lower right number 24 and 25." Which I know translates into: "She hasn't been the greatest at flossing and now we get to inflict pain on her to teach her a lesson."  I hope it's not too horrible.  Cross your fingers for me. 
My Virginia countdown has started...I have 4 days until I board a United Airlines flight to Norfolk,VA. I will be traveling in the middle of the night and having a brief layover in Chicago, IL.  Interesting tid bit...guess who is from Chicago, IL???  That would be none other than good ol' Mr. Darcy!  So, I'll make sure to curse his name, in his home town, before I leave for Norfolk.  I don't sound bitter at all!! ha ha!
Well, this was not supposed to be as long as it has turned out to be.  I love writing to you and telling you what is going on.  I appreciate your patience and your love while my life is under serious construction. 
Have a great night and I look forward to writing to you soon.

Love, Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment