Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Message in a bottle

I know that's it's been a few days since I left a message. I want you to know that "I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing."

I'm going to touch briefly on Mr. Darcy. He hasn't called or text and I don't think he's going to. I have begun to let him go. It's going to take me a little while but I'll be able to get over this. I've done this before and I can do it again. I genuinely hope that he is well and I wish him a long and happy life.

Today, was voting day and I voted!! I'm very proud of me, my family, and the rest of the citizens that participated in the vote!! Now, let's go KICK HARRY REID OUT OF OFFICE!!

I can't believe tomorrow is only Wednesday. I so wish it was time for the weekend.

At this very moment in time I'm watching "Message in a bottle" starring Kevin Costner(who I'm loving!) and Robin Wright Penn. It's based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. On Saturday I went to Barnes and Noble and I purchased the books "Message in a bottle" and "True Believer" both by Nicholas Sparks. I practically finished "message in a bottle" in one day. Can't wait for "True Believer". I think I have to live vicariously through these different characters in the romantic books because I have absolutely ZERO romance going on in my own life.

I'm going to finish my movie, finish my book, and go to bed and "dream a little dream".

Love, Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment