Thursday, June 24, 2010

CPRM

It's been a few days since I last wrote and I'm sorry. I wish I had lots of really exciting new things to tell you about but I don't.

I've started to really get over the whole Mr. Darcy drama. I've been on a roller coaster of emotions trying to deal with my current situation. Everybody keeps telling me things like "You don't need HIM", "I hope he gets the pants sued off HIM", "You're better than HIM" etc...but the truth is I really like HIM. I have a confession. I wrote him a letter and mailed it to him on Wednesday, June 22 exactly 1 month after we went on our last date. I explained how much I like him and that I wish he wouldn't have text me so early in the morning telling me about "the exclusive girlfriend" and how sad I've been. I know, I know you're thinking that it was a stupid move. I had to do it though and he has to know how I feel. I never got the chance to tell him in person. I'll keep you updated.

Today as I was driving home I started listening to my ipod. The first song was "Can't be tamed" by Miley Cyrus and I was jammin' out and singing at the top of my lungs. The next song was "Best Days of Your life" by Kellie Pickler. Again, I sang at the top of my lungs the lyrics "I'll be there in the back of your mind from the day we met to you makin' me cry" and my thoughts were turned to Mr. Darcy. With the song coming to a dramatic close I was excited to see what would come on next. To my dismay, the next song was "Stand Beside Me" by JoDee Messina. "He left me cryin late one sunday night outside of Boulder" echoed into my car and I quickly hit the "next" button on my ipod. I didn't want to think more about my situation. In a horrible twist of fate the next song was "I can't make you love me" by Bonnie Raitt. I literally looked down and screamed at my phone "You've got to be kidding me!!" I gave in to the somber mood that my ipod was forcing upon me and I began to sing. I was singing to myself but it was being sung for him..."I can't make you love me if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something it won't. Here in the dark in these final hours. I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power but you won't, no you won't." After the chorus I found some Gaga and went to Walmart.
Thank you "Alejandro". :)

Please know that I'm fine and actually really happy. Things aren't ideal but they never really are. I'm blessed to live such a wonderful life and am thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me such wonderful opportunities to learn and grow.

Good Night, sleep tight, and I'll write to you soon.


Love, Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment